10 Things That I Can't Live Without - INTROVERTED GIRL

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

10 Things That I Can't Live Without

Assalamualaikum and hi.





From Fatina's to CikMai's and then Kaklong's blog, I have read about their 10 Things That I Can't Live Without. Another interesting entry from Fatina and I also will list down my 10 things that I can't life without.




10 Things That I Can't Live Without


1. Family
2. Sneakers
3. Perfume
4. Watches
6. Handphone
7. Books
8. Laptop
9. Cat
10. Bead Bracelets




How about you guys ?


Adios, sviors.

4 comments:

  1. Hihihi thank you for mentioning my blogpost :P
    Samalahh, cats!hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh bead bracelets, suka ye pakai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me see..
    1. Family
    2. Money
    3. Car
    4. Watch
    5. Music
    6. Moisturizer
    7. Eye-liner
    8. Lipstick
    9. AFF
    10. realsviors.blogspot.my (cheesy or not? hahaha..)

    ReplyDelete